Monday, July 12, 2010

Miniatures



Miniature wrapped creatures



The tiny one is very, very tiny


The other one is a bit taller (but not by much)
It has this embroidery "print" on his yellow shirt
They are both listed in my Etsy store.

Now for my workshops - I am glad to host my first workshop at my new place!

If you happen to be in this area of the world on Friday, July 30, you are more than welcome!
Contact me for details or for subscribing to my mailing list to recive updates about upcoming workshops.

שמחה להודיע סוף סוף על סדנת בובות ראשונה שתתקיים בדירתי החדשה בקריית שלום בת"א ביום שישי, 30 ביולי
צרו איתי קשר לקבלת פרטים או להצטרפות לרשימת תפוצה שלי שבה אני מודיעה על סדנאות חדשות



1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

I recognize your work has become more colorful. Have a nice workshop!