Monday, February 22, 2010

Bird, wee friend and workshops


When Mr. Gingo and his pink headed girlfriend were done, I felt like taking a rest. It is difficult to describe how much energy the making of my sock dolls (with all their details) can sometimes consume.
I felt completely exhausted, so the next morning I spent some time doing nothing; just staring at my computer screen and reading stupid news.At noon, I went to take something from the studio, and then this bird reminded me that I had promised that as soon as the sock couple would be done, I would take care of her.

When she was done, she asked for company.

So she has a wee friend as well.

Now I would like to invite those of you who happen to live in this part of the world to my upcoming workshops:

The first one is for my wrapping technique, and will take place on Friday, March 5, 2010.

The second one is the Sock Dolls workshop, on Friday, March 12, 2010, and Friday, March 19, 2010.

*Just a reminder that if you would like to get updates about my workshops, you are welcome to join my mailing list.

תזכורת - לגבי רשימת התפוצה של הסדנאות, אם אתם מעוניינים לקבל עדכונים לגבי סדנאות, שלחו לי מייל.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Found your blog on Craftomania ~ love it & gave your ESTY shop a heart ~

Smiles!

www.endofthedaycrafting.etsy.com
www.endoftheday.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

such sweet sock dolls! what a great technique :)
156