Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bird and Pink creature.


Lately I have been hooked on my new technique of creating dolls by wrapping strips of fabric scraps on top of each other.
I experimented quite a bit and created different shapes and creatures, but I wasn't really satisfied with any of them, until these two "came to life".

And here they are:


This pink creature is already one week old, and has been very patient since then,

Until this bird was completed today.

Finally there was someone to play with, and they had a lot of fun together

Next Friday I will hold another workshop for creating this type of dolls at my home.
E-mail me if you would like to participate, or if you would like to receive updates about future workshops.


סדנה נוספת של בובות ליפוף, אצלי בבית בשישי הבא. שלחו לי מייל כדי להירשם או לקבל עוד פרטים.
אתם מוזמנים גם להירשם דרך המייל לרשימת תפוצה כדי לקבל עדכונים שוטפים על הסדנאות שלי, כולל כאלו שלא מתפרסמות בבלוג.


No comments: