Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birds with Flowers

The birds are finally done, but just before introducing them I have an announcement to make: My dolls who for long time felt that my etsy store is too crowded for them with all the slippers shoes finally changed accommodation and got space of their own over here.
Now it's birds time:

Let me introduce the young bird
and the Lady bird
The lady bird comes with a rose
and the young bird comes with its own flower.
I am too tired now but will be back soon to tell more about them.

4 comments:

marciamayo said...

Hi Neta, I saw your work on Etsy and just fell in love with it. I have a new blog for people who make art out of recycled materials and I mentioned your beautiful shoes made out of socks. I also included your link to Etsy and your blog link. I also love your bowls and cups made out of fabric (and, really, everything else you do). I would appreciate having you link to my blog: http://second-hand-dreams.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Marcia Mayo

Jodie said...

They are magical - shall wait to hear more about them.

Anna said...

this birds is really really nice and interesting! i like it very much!!! i like all the small parts, the little things , uuu my language is terribile!!! sorry!

Netamir said...

Thank all you so much !