Saturday, November 26, 2011

News


Today I have some informative news that I am happy to share:
The first one is regarding the  "Lady Cocorico" show, which was supposed to be closed yesterday, but will remain open until next Sunday (December 4).
 

 The Second one  is regarding my website, which I had launched about a year ago. During the last few weeks, I have re-designed parts of it and added some new features. I would like to invite you once again to visit, and would be more than glad to receive your comments.

The Third one is a  Bread&Roses group show in which I will take part, on Saturday, December 10. It is a fundraising show for WAC-MAAN, the Workers Advice Center (an independent representative Workers' Organization, uniting workers regardless of nationality, religion, gender, or the color of their skin). The show will take place at Minshar Gallery, from 10:00am to 10:00pm.


 The fourth one is very exciting for me - the publication of this book  by Ann Futterman Collier in the UK earlier this month. It seems like a wonderful source of information and inspiration for me in my work as a teacher, but the most exciting thing for me is an article about my work in Chapter 10, which presents the works of professional female textile artists.

 That's all for today, but I will be back soon with more news about the creatures.

4 comments:

Helmi said...

Looks great. Bravo!

Tamara @ Collage Ideas said...

Looks like you have lots of great news to share. I hope the extra day at the show was a blast. I am heading over to check out your site now.

Anonymous said...

I've just read the book by ann futerman collier, which is inspirational, but it was particularly chapter 10 which made me believe again; thanks

Netamir said...

Thank you so much, I am so thrilled to read your comment!