Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Shana Tova

I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately. Something went wrong with it, and even after it was repaired, there were still so many issues; probably, the graphics card was faulty. I could use the computer, but not edit photos. Well, potentially I could, but the computer was so slow that I had no patience to deal with it.

Anyway, today the technician, installed a new graphics card, so hopefully, I will be able to come back with more photos soon.
In the meantime, I have only a few hints for things I was busy with lately.
I will be back with more details in the next few days.
For today, the Jewish New Year's Eve, I wish you all a happy new year, peace, and love.
Working in my new home and studio, getting used to the new surroundings, with many ideas and plans for new projects and workshops, I do get the feeling that there is a chance it will be a happy new year indeed....

No comments: