Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moving Out


That's it, last photos from my beloved apartment we are moving out tomorrow. I have been living here for more than five years, first it was only me then Gal came, afterwards the dolls joined one by one, most of them spread out all over the world.
The space became too small, real estate agencies popped up all over the neighborhood, probably just the time to move on. It is only 10 minutes cycling from here, so it is not such a big change, but yet different.


He was the first one.

Soon I will share with you stuff from my new home.

7 comments:

Dana said...

I'm sure it's hard to leave. I look forward to seeing your dolls in their new home.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well and you, Gal and the dolls are now enjoying your new home!

Noa .d.

Martine said...

It must be hard for you to move from this lovely place but then, the next thing wil allways be better.
And there's allways a house with a little hand in Maastricht!
XXXm

Anonymous said...

I hope the dolls like the new place too...

Netamir said...

Thank you all for all of your comment, it was hard to leave, and a lot of work packing and then unpacking.
Finally now almost everything on its place and I can reliefe.

Miranda said...

I love all your dolls!! They look nice people :P

Netamir said...

Thanks:)