Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mess


Work is in progress, and new dolls are on the way... They are almost done, but today I have to take a break, organize my desk, and start another project that I have to finish by the end of the week.
Organizing my desk when it gets to this state is no easy feat, but putting aside the nearly completed dolls for a few days is truly heart breaking. I can't wait to see them finished!



And now another Sock doll workshop I am going to conduct next mounth:

*Just a reminder that if you would like to get updates about my workshops, you are welcome to join my mailing list.

תזכורת - לגבי רשימת התפוצה, אם אתם מעוניינים לקבל עדכונים שוטפים לגבי סדנאות, שלחו לי מייל.

4 comments:

http://www.stillasasculpture.com/ said...

My husband bought me two tables to avoid having my dolls and mess all over the living room. That didn't work. Now I'll leave my unfinished dolls in my brand two tables and start the new projects at the livingroom hahahaha.
It's hard to stop working when you just want to see the outcome.
I can't tell you enough how much I admire your work. You are so talented! Thank you so much for sharing with us your process!

Netamir said...

Ha ha we would never have enough places for our dolls...
Thank you so much for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

I will just be here

pressing my

somewhat greasy nose

against the computer screen

trying to jump to

Israel....

Netamir said...

You are so welcome!