Saturday, December 06, 2008

Me and the birds


This week I made some new birds brooches. It is a great fun to create these tiny stuff, they turn out so tiny and cute. But when I am doing them for long hours, and making them does require long hours, I feel that my eyes bit hurt after concentrating so long on such tiny details.
Taking their photos is not ease too, sometimes it takes more then one hour till I get photos good enough for the etsy store, flickr and this blog.
I think that I need some break now, I am going to start some new project this week.
The birds are going to have some time off too.

They already like it, earlier today they spent such a nice and sunny afternoon on our balcony.

Now you can see me, this photo by my dearest friend Adi Yochalis featured at the Etsy storque article about Israeli sellers, you can check it out here.

2 comments:

Faluche said...

Nice to see a picture of you !
Keep up the beautiful crafting, you have some fans over the world. If I had lots of money, I would buy the whole stack of birds, really love them.
Greetings from Belgium,
Heidi

Netamir said...

Thank you so much!
There is days like today that one really need to read something like your comment. I woke up in such a bad feeling, with no particular reason, and you really made me feel so much better.