Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Couple of artists

Lately I missed a bit some of my dolls which I already sent abroad, so I decided to feature them on magnets. I know they are spending great time there, this is something I am really glad about, that the people who bought my dolls are keeping in touch with me and I know what is going on with my dolls overseas.
This couple for instance was cheering up someone who had to spent long time in hospital. As I was reported they were doing it quite well and even stimulated the doctors and nurses curiosity
.

I like this couple, they are both really artistic.
About the woman I don't know whether she was singer, dancer, painter or maybe a bit of all. Nowadays she is taking some time off, but I assume she is preparing her comeback.

The man as you can see is a writer, deep in his thoughts, concentrating in a some sentence he is trying to compose for long hours already. He is spending his days like that for years.
You can find bot of the Magnets at my Etsy store

No comments: