Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life in a bush

Thank you all very much for your comments and mails at my last post, it was really encouraging and helpful. Meanwhile there is not much new, but hopefully I could update you with new developments soon!
Now something else:

Remember my Geranium? There was many little branches missing, so while I wasn't investigating mysterious cases of lost dolls in Berlin, I was sewing, turning and stuffing more and more branches.
It is not the most interesting thing to do, definitely not.
When the branches getting thinner it becomes even worst.

It has a great potential of messing up the room.


One would better ignore the mess and catch some nap,
or read some good book.

It would better be an adventures one describing life at a middle of a bush.

3 comments:

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

lovely pictures! your blog is fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

This is truely a dollsstory and i love it.

Netamir said...

Thank you so much martine ans apo:)