Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bright black


Don't get me wrong, I have a good mood, winter is almost over, and sprig is in the air. I don't know what the reason is but at the last two weeks I got many orders for my black and grey
items.
Oh well maybe two weeks ago everything looked different, it was yet rainy and I didn't felt like going out of bed at the mornings, it was too cold for me.
Things changes so quickly!



This handbag was custom made by black linen, I like the way the plain linen is look like in this handbag shape (I want to sew one for myself in a brighter color, probably next year, I never get to sew accessories for my self).
Meanwhile I have listed the black one on my etsy store.
If you don't know Elista yet, you must visit her blog, reading her stories always make me feel better, in her unique sensitive way she is writing about everything, from attending the Oscars (Dressing in a beautiful dress, designed and sewn by herself), her fabulous art and taking care of her two young children. Thank you Elsa for your beautiful art and touching writing.

No comments: