Monday, January 14, 2008

Bookish creature


I began taking photos For printing!
Paul and Gonnie, the artists couple who invited me to exhibit at there in house gallery, suggested that I will make something with my photos for the exhibition. I thought it was a good idea, but should be practiced before, most of my photos are in Internet quality.
Printing is much different from taking photos for the Internet, suddenly I noticed so many things I didn't care about before.
After a week of trial and error, printing and throwing away, shooting, erasing and deleting, I collected the photos from the lab this evening and there was one successful. The colors came out just as I wanted them to be, so does the light, the books and the creature of course.

This photo is now listed at my etsy store.

No comments: