Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sewing many shoes


At the last two weeks I was mainly sewing shoes,
slippers, skimmers, Mary Jane, all the sorts I know to sew.
It is probably the holidays time that make people ordering my shoes.

When one batch is been delivered

there are new waiting to be turned inside out.
I love to have orders like this one, when it has colors that rarely been ordered,

or combination that I wouldn't have think about by my self.

Then I had to do the packing again. and so on.
Don't get me wrong, I am glad to sew shoes even though it isn't leave enough time for my other occupations.

The creatures I did managed to sew and stuff in between, are waiting all the week on the red coffee table, I am so glad I will have some time to treat them tomorrow.

Maybe waiting in the living room finally made it worth for them,
that way they could join us lightning the first Hanukkah candle last night.

It was beautiful and cozy evening.

No comments: