Thursday, December 13, 2007

My beloved little red flowers


The red slippers with the floral lining became quite popular at my etsy store, but it's lining is about to run out.
I never had much from this fabric, I bought it two years ago with no idea how to use it, till the idea of making slippers with printed lining came up, it was just perfect for this purpose.
I am rarely finding fabrics from that quality, and I love this floral pattern very much, but when I cut it for making this pair, I noticed I wouldn't have enough for more then two pairs.
There was no choice, I had to find new linings opportunities, I went shopping, with knowing that I could find similar but not the same.
I did hope for some miracle, but it didn't help much.
I felt that I will never find something as pretty as the red one, my heart was almost broken...LOL, never thought I would be so sentimental with floral fabric.

Though my broken heart, I did find some.
When I came back home and took my bargains out of the bags it didn't looked so bad, after all.

Maybe I will fall in love again..
Meanwhile I matched them with the drill fabrics of the externals shoes parts.

This is what I came up with.

No comments: