Monday, July 09, 2007

Early morning ride


I am waking up in strange hours at the last few days, it was 4 am today 5 am yesterday, and the day before yesterday. I don't want to but as if some inner clock alarms at these hours and doesn't let me fall a sleep till the after noon.
Two days ago I had to send this doll, I knew I will miss her and her motorcycle (so do my dolls), She took her motorcycle to an early ride all around my home to say goodbye.

Kitchen.

With Boby .

His hand weren't stable as they used to be (it was too early for him).

She picked up herself and her motorcycle, she climbed up to the top of the cabinet, said good bye to all of the bunch up there and came back to my desk to be packed. Then I had to go to the post office, to a workshop I taught at then back home to sleep.

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

LOVE your dolls, very cool, and the bike cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

i love your dolls!