Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crochet anarchist





Every time when one of my crochet dolls is done I feel like there is new wishful friend
This one was on my mind for a long time.
I was inspired by group of activists who squatting at abandoned building at the corner of my street.
They caught my eyes and heart not only by their appearance,
but also by their way of life and thinking, which seems to me free from common conventions.
They acct in the fields of art politics and society, with a very creative spirits.
This doll was made by free form crochet, it's made by cotton and wool yarns.
It's capuchin is removable, he wears metal body piercing and crochet pins (on his pants).
He is -
21"\52.5cm
* He is now listed at my store here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This doll is really very interesting, your color scheme is stunning! Thanks for leaving such kind comments on my site!

pollyhaw said...

your work is fantastic...love the detail

VanessaDJones said...

girl it's just amazing!